Zoo Camp Sessions Are:
• Led by our friendly and knowledgeable wildlife biologists
• Limited to 10 campers each session to increase the interactivity
• Meets Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
• Culminates with a camper presentation for the campers’ family & friends
• Just $395 per camper and includes a WLC Zoo Camp t-shirt!
Campers will start the week off by learning all about the different species we have at the Wildlife Learning Center! They will get a chance to present one of our animals just like our staff does when we visit a school. Another day will be spent focusing on what animals eat– in the wild and at our Center.
Campers will help us prepare diets, and then feed the prepared diets to our animals. Since kids love to get dirty, we have a whole day set aside for enclosure maintenance. They will get to go inside our animal enclosures and feel like a real zookeeper. With the help of our critters, campers will also create an animal footprint painting that they can take home as a souvenir.
The week wraps up with a day learning about vet care and animal training! Campers will have an opportunity to groom a fox, feed a porcupine, go on a walk with a wildcat, and train a coatimundi!